Total Pageviews

Monday, August 3, 2009

Cutepinkstuff Meets The Bella Cottage

I'm so blessed to know Michelle from The Bella Cottage! We first met at The Little French Flea Market II when Michelle inquired about supplying her with my ruffled flour sack tea towels. I also customized some "Bella" paper flags for her. Since then, Michelle has become one of my favorite customers at The Little French Flea Market III and at Very Vintage.
These are some items Michelle purchased from me and are featured on her website.Shabby Pink Petite Crown Box
Shabby Pink Flatware Storage Case
French Chic Ornate Chalk Board
Shabby Pink Vintage Cabinet and Rose Lid Jars Vintage Wood and Burlap Chair Shabby Pink Crown Lid Jars Vintage Chic Grey Chippey Balusters (Coming soon to cutepinkstuff.com!) Shabby Pink Flower Pots Shabby White Sandwich Chalk Board Shabby White Cane Back Folding ChairsMichelle was also my best customer at the Very Vintage Sidewalk Sale! Here are some photos of cutepinkstuff featured on The Bella Cottage Blog. Michelle is so cute pulling my vintage shopping cart with custom cottage chic liner! Kids had fun playing in the sand that held my PINK umbrella in place.

I've had such fun meeting fellow bloggers! I hope to meet more of you in the future. Upcoming events include The Ventura Flea Market on September 27 and The Little French Flea Market IV in October (Date to be determined and posted here soon!)

10 comments:

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

I'm sorry I haven't visited lately. Summer "vacation" is anything but!

Would you like to join me for tea? Kids go back to school on the 19th. Let me know. I'd love to visit your "spaces" :)

Rebecca @ Belle Blog said...

I have been a fan of Bella Cottage for a while. It must be exciting to see your stuff on other sites. Anyway the things you make are beautiful and so is your blog.

Rebecca @ Belle Blog

MJ Ornaments said...

Everything looks so wonderful Cindy! I'll try to get to the Ventura Flea market. Take care,
Martha

Elyse said...

OOH

LA

LA

!


love it all, cindy!

xo

Volunteer abroad India said...

Your vintages are so wonderful and it’s really a treasure! I am very familiar with the Bella Cottage. It’s so nice you both met. God Bless you always!

Unknown said...

They are all such wonderful items! Always nice to meet blog friends...

:) T

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Cindy,
Isn't it so much fun to meet other bloggers? All your treasures inspire me to decorate something. LOL As always, I love it all.
I may get to your area sometime and would love to come to your shop and meet you.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Miss Gracie's House said...

How exciting for you! I'm going to go and check it out right now!
Have a great Sunday,
Rene'

Miss Gracie's House said...

I know...it will be their birthdays soon!
www.picnik.com-it's a free photo editing site with an opt. upgrade (I got the upgrade for christmas)..I love it-I can take an ordianary photo and improve it quite a bit...sometimes itcan be quite slow ,though.
Rene'

Bmkyradiance said...

Very nicee blog you have here